Contact Lenses For Color Blindness
If you suffer from color deficiencies that are affecting your ability to function on a day-to-day basis, Dr. Thomas Azman has the solution for you.
His innovative ColorCorrection System™ is the world’s only color blindness treatment with a 100% success rate. It works by using customized filters to change the wavelength of each color that goes into your eyes. These filters are designed uniquely for each individual, and can be worn as color blind glasses or color blind contact lenses.
Contact lenses for color blindness is the most common choice for many patients, even for those who have never worn lenses before.
If you’re nervous to undergo an eye correction procedure, rest assure that the ColorCorrection System™ is as simple and painless as it gets.
Prior to the color blindness treatment process, you will receive a color vision evaluation and exam that can be completed in roughly four to six hours. In just one visit you you will be prescribed customized color corrective lenses that will open your eyes to a whole new world of color and guarantee you passing the Ishihara Color Plate Test.
To get more information or to request a consultation, contact Dr. Azman by phone or by filling out our secure online form.
The Benefits of Contact Lenses for Color Blindness
Color blind contact lenses benefit adults, teens and children in a variety of ways, including:
- Allowing professionals to pass the Ishihara Color Plate Test
- Reducing academic challenges associated with color blindness
- Improving the quality of sports and other recreational activities
- Enhancing the enjoyment of the arts, media and environment as a whole
By undergoing color blindness treatment with Dr. Azman, you can get corrective lenses that allow you to pursue your passion without the boundaries created by your color deficiency.
How to Get Started
- To find out whether or not the ColorCorrection System™ is right for you, start by taking this FREE color blind test
- For more information, visit the color blindness treatment FAQ page
- If you have additional inquiries or want to schedule a consultation, contact Dr. Azman by phone or by filling out our secure online form.